The Development of Australian Cyber Criteria Assessment (DACCA) project aims at promoting the use of the Common Criteria (CC) among stakeholders in IT security products to give them confidence in the cyber security technologies that they are investing in or operating. Specifically, the project targets products related to:
- certification and approval
- procurement and deployment
Led by Deakin University, the DACCA project is an industry-focused, inter-sectoral endeavor. It is strategically funded by the Cyber Security CRC and implemented by a team consisting of Deakin University, Charles Sturt University (CSU), Quintessence Labs, and the Australasian Certification Authority at ACSC.
- to promote the use of the Common Criteria (CC) among stakeholders in IT security products
- to develop a Protection Profile for encryption key management technologies
- to identify the international and national barriers to CC adoption
Professor Chang-Tsun Li, Dr Nan Sun, Dr. Leo Zhang, and researchers from CSU.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com